Asphalt Road Course
Jackson RC Raceway is a club running both outdoor on-road and flat oval on their large 140' x 50' asphalt track. Near the end of the 2009 season Jackson installed Euro-style curbing. Al Sodano is the current club Treasurer.
- Track is open on Race Days in the Summer Months: mid-April to mid-September
- Race Days- Please check the schedule for updates!!
- Friday Night - Gates open at 5pm; Practice from 5-7pm; Racing starts at 7pm
- Saturday - Gates open at 8am; Practice from 8am to 11:50am; Racing starts at 12pm
First time visitor?
- Please stop by the Red Club House and say Hi!
- You must pay to play on racing days
- We don't have any additional practice days unless otherwise specified
- The track provides electricity and port-a-john
- Racing participants must bring their own
- extension cords
- shade (day) or pit lights (night)
- We follow ROAR rules
- Voltage limit 4.20V/cell
- All batteries must be charged in a LIPO sack
- 4 or more participants make a class
- Traxxas 4Tec 2S 5200 50C with Brushed 12T Motor
- Tamiya Euro Trucks 2S Lipo
- Tamiya TT02 Stock
- Tamiya TT02 Pro Spec
- Tamiya TCS Mini
- 1/10th USGT
- First class: $20
- Each additional class per driver: $5
- 1/10th Electric Touring Cars with 21.5, 17.5 or Modified motors
- Track specified and sold Spec Rubber Tires
- New weight: 1320 grams
- 1/10th USGT (following USGT rules)
- Racing on USGT Spec Gravity Rubber Tires - limited quantities available at the track in the club house
- New weight: 1350 grams
- 1/10th F1 with Rubber Tires